Re: syncase merged to master

From: Julian Graham
Subject: Re: syncase merged to master
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 16:56:56 -0400

> We're fixing all of these. Within the next couple months. We're doing
> great work, and we should be proud. #scheme can go to hell.

Well, *you're* fixing most of them.  (For which, by the way, I am
obscenely grateful.)

On a serious note, though, once the current HEAD makes it into a
release, I humbly suggest that some kind of marketing blitz is in
order.  Can the FSF / GNU project help with publicity in any way?
Should we get a head start on developing some examples that showcase
Guile's new abilities?

Regards,
Julian