syncase status

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: syncase status
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 00:07:11 +0200

Greets!

Hope y'all are well. I've been hacking a lot on syncase, and have gotten
it into an OK shape on the syncase-in-boot-9 branch.

I'm particularly pleased about the integration with representation of
core macros and syntax-case macros. See

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=guile.git;a=commitdiff;h=5a0132b3375b35c69c6afb735acbaa8619237fb5

for a reference. That is a pleasant fall-out. Also nice is how
(define-syntax foo ...) actually expands into (define foo
(make-syncase-macro ...)).

Otherwise, just been cleaning things up. There are still a number of
failing test cases, but I'm going to take a break for a week or so, and
then come back to it. So have a lovely weekend!

http://wingolog.org/