1.9.1 release on 15 July, freeze on 10 July

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: 1.9.1 release on 15 July, freeze on 10 July
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 13:33:41 +0200

Hey all,

Awesome release, that! Of course there are still a number of bugs to
write and features to fix before 2.0, so we continue the onward journey
of monthly releases.

I propose that we make the next release on 15 July, to get back onto the
on-the-15th schedule. Let's have a 5-day freeze. That means that any
feature that you want to land has to be in by two weeks from Friday --
if it's not *ready* by 10 July, please hold off until the next release.
It's not that far away anyway.

Objections/concerns welcome. Otherwise, roll on, release train, roll on!

http://wingolog.org/