Re: GNU Guile Hackers Meeting?

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: GNU Guile Hackers Meeting?
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 23:32:39 +0100

> Hello!
>
> Neil Jerram <address@hidden> writes:
>
>>> Perhaps we should set up a GNU Guile Hackers Meeting (G²HM) by the time
>>> 2.0 is released?
>>
>> If it works for everyone, why not?
>
> To make things more concrete, how about August 22--23?  It works for
> Andy and me.

I'm afraid a whole weekend is not possible for me, as it's family
time.  Is during the following week (24th-28th) any good for you?

> We could meet someplace in the Pyrénées---how nice it must be to discuss
> Scheme things in the wild.  ;-)

You'd be very welcome here.  I'm not yet sure what I can offer
accommodation-wise - definitely a tent in the garden for a couple of
people; possibly one bed - but in any case there are plenty of places
to stay near here.  Plus internet, coffee... what else does one need?