Re: deadlock in current git version on error during initialization

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: deadlock in current git version on error during initialization
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 23:19:58 +0200

Hi Ken,

On Thu 27 Aug 2009 00:51, Ken Raeburn <address@hidden> writes:

> After the build-order problem I just reported causes a module to fail to
> load, the build process hangs here:

I sometimes get these when I'm hacking the boot process. It's probably a
bug, but it never happens -- unless, as in your case, we try to load the
compiler early, before some part of Guile's boot, and before the
compiler is compiled.

In summary: dunno. But the root problem is elsewhere; this is a problem,
but a symptom of the other problem.

http://wingolog.org/