Re: SCM_BOOL_F == 0 and BDW-GC

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: SCM_BOOL_F == 0 and BDW-GC
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 22:03:23 +0100

> Hello,

Hi Ludo,

> Neil Jerram <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> So are you going to try out SCM_UNDEFINED == 0 ?
>
> Who, me?  :-)
>
> I’ll add it to my to-do list and report back, then.

I'm sorry, I didn't exactly mean that you _should_ add it to your list -
especially since I'm sure your list is already very long.  What I should
have said is that it seems like something that someone could try out,
and that perhaps I could do that, but that I don't want to duplicate if
you're already planning to do it very soon.