Re: GNU Guile 1.9.5 released (alpha)

From: Linas Vepstas
Subject: Re: GNU Guile 1.9.5 released (alpha)
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 00:07:39 -0600

2009/11/28 Linas Vepstas <address@hidden>:
> 2009/11/17 Ludovic Courtès <address@hidden>:
>> We are pleased to announce GNU Guile release 1.9.5.
>
> Now I'm getting a crash.
>
> third crashes with following stack trace:
>
> Program received signal SIGPWR, Power fail/restart.

I retract this bug report -- user error, I think.

There were other recent changes to my app, which resulted
in scm_xxx calls being made when not in guile mode.  I'm
guessing that these messed up guile state, eventually leading
to the crash.

Sorry for the false alarm (although I have yet to retest under 1.9.5)

--linas