Re: TODO for 2.0

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: TODO for 2.0
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 11:12:44 +0200

Hi Julian,

On Sun 18 Apr 2010 17:57, Julian Graham <address@hidden> writes:

> "Unbound variable" errors during `make' but not when compiling from
> the REPL.

> [0] - http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg05278.html

I'll add this to my list, then. Is there no smaller test case than
compiling the entire wrapper module? Does this problem occur with
smaller libraries as well? I would love to have a simple test case that
I can run on master. I'll spelunk on your branch, though, if that's
necessary.

http://wingolog.org/