Re: srfe records in reworked match

From: stefan
Subject: Re: srfe records in reworked match
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 19:09:54 +0200

ok,

It took much longer time to make this work then the logic deserved
acording to your wishes, mainly because I have not wrapped my head correctly
around define-syntax and friends.

There is a discussion going on right know on accessors et all. I hope that
you can detail the conclusion of that discussion in the end so that my
inexperienced ears can understand.

Anyway. Setters and getters of the match construct works as well on a basic
level. e.g. (struct-ref n 1), (struct-set! n 2 x). So if there is a record
with a custom getter and or setter that getter and setter will not be used.
This is verified to work with srfi-9.

From a man with a strangly twisted head
/Stefan