[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mon, 24 May 2010 23:05:08 +0200
KMail/1.12.4 (Linux/220.127.116.11-0.2-desktop; KDE/4.3.5; x86_64; ; )
is this better?
On Monday 24 May 2010 10:08:58 pm Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> stefan <address@hidden> writes:
> > On Saturday 22 May 2010 11:03:12 pm Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> >> Hi!
> >> stefan <address@hidden> writes:
> >> > Shall we say that we use the slightly modified version of (ice-9
> >> > match) that ypu dug up for now!
> >> Hmm, yes? Please send an actual patch against Guile master, so we have
> >> something concrete do discuss. :-)
> > In this mail a patch is made for discussions. It's not upstream ready
> > but intended for further discussions.
> Thanks! Your patch inserts a modified version of Shinn’s match as
> (ice-9 match). I’d prefer to have the upstream version unmodified, say
> as ‘match.upstream.scm’, and have ‘match.scm’ just ‘include-from-path’
> that file, along with defining any necessary macros for compatibility
> (see, e.g., how ‘sxml/ssax.scm’ does that.)
> Could you look into it?
Description: Text Data
- Re: fmatch, (continued)
- Re: fmatch, Ludovic Courtès, 2010/05/09
- Re: fmatch, stefan, 2010/05/09
- Re: fmatch, Ludovic Courtès, 2010/05/10
- Re: fmatch, Stefan, 2010/05/11
- Re: fmatch, stefan, 2010/05/17
- Re: fmatch, Ludovic Courtès, 2010/05/22
- Re: fmatch, stefan, 2010/05/22
- Re: fmatch, Ludovic Courtès, 2010/05/23
- Re: fmatch, stefan, 2010/05/23
- Re: fmatch, Ludovic Courtès, 2010/05/24
- Re: fmatch,
- Re: fmatch, Ludovic Courtès, 2010/05/25
- Re: fmatch, stefan, 2010/05/25