Re: git push weird?

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: git push weird?
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 04:14:21 +0200

() Andy Wingo <address@hidden>
() Wed, 16 Jun 2010 00:15:47 +0200

   Can you give a use case for when you
   want to know if a port is a tmpfile?

Off the top of my head, nothing serious, only for general debugging
control freakery.  I think the last time i used it was when a child
process (of sizzweb, part of ttn-do) got stuck somewhere, and i used
that info plus lsof(8) to poke under the rock, so to speak...

That was over a year ago, and an exception-al condition; this low
usage is why i'm not particularly attached to the idea.

thi