Re: PEG Parser Updates/Questions

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: PEG Parser Updates/Questions
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 08:32:53 -0700

Hi,

On Sun 29 Aug 2010 00:45, Phil <address@hidden> writes:

> So is there a sort of ETA on when [PEG and other SoC projecsts] will
> be part of Guile?

Mmm, not really. I hope it will be soon, but I want to go through the
code patch-by-patch, and that will take at least 3 or 4 hours, if
everything goes well -- if there are problems it could take longer...

So I don't want to make myself look silly again by mentioning a date :)

Cheers,

http://wingolog.org/