Nice quote from the cover of R2RS

From: Mark H Weaver
Subject: Nice quote from the cover of R2RS
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 12:17:24 -0500

At a friend's house I found a printed copy of R2RS, aka MIT AI Memo
848, dated August 1985.  I include the cover text below.  Readers of
Tolkien will appreciate the quote.  I wonder if it might be included
in the Guile manual for fun.

     Mark

AI Memo 848

                                             The Revised
                                          Revised Report
                                            on Scheme or
                                             An UnCommon
                                                    Lisp

Data and procedures and the values they amass,
Higher-order functions to combine and mix and match,
Objects with their local state, the messages they pass,
A property, a package, the control point for a catch--
In the Lambda Order they are all first-class.
One Thing to name them all, One Thing to define them,
One Thing to place them in environments and bind them,
In the Lambda order they are all first-class.

                  MIT Artificial Intelligence Laboratory