Re: A plea for local-eval in 2.0.4

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: A plea for local-eval in 2.0.4
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 16:24:49 +0100

Hi Mark,

Thanks again for working on local-eval.  I didn't like it at first, but
you did an admirable job handling all of the semantic, implementation,
and social nitty-gritties in order to solve the problem nicely.
Excellent!

If it is the case that it gets in for 2.0.4, then great.  We should try
for that.  But if for some reason it has to wait for 2.0.5, your effort
would not be wasted, not in the least!  Though of course I understand
your anxiousness to get it in.

I will look again at your latest patch and comments.  Let's continue the
discussion over there.

http://wingolog.org/