Re: Import your CK macro into Guile?

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Import your CK macro into Guile?
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 00:15:02 +0100

Hi Mark,

Mark H Weaver <address@hidden> skribis:

> Apologies if I mishandled this, but the problem here is that the code
> had no explicit license or copying permission notice.  If it had been
> explicitly published as free software, I certainly would not have
> bothered him about it.

There are still two errors in the file:

  1. There’s a line “copyright FSF”;

  2. The file says to be GPLv3+.

Could you fix that by removing the line and stating its actual license?

My guess is that Oleg Kiselyov did not bother adding a license
boilerplate that would be longer than the actual code, but that’s still
a bit embarrassing.  Is there an official statement somewhere about its
status?

Thanks,
Ludo’.