Re: Do you recognize these modules?

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: Do you recognize these modules?
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 11:36:05 +0100

() Andy Wingo <address@hidden>
() Tue, 15 May 2012 22:14:31 +0200

   2.0 is the current stable branch, so any changes should go
   there first.  If it's a build fix or some other fix related to
   forward-compatibility with 2.0, it can go on 1.8 as well.  We
   should avoid adding interfaces to 1.8, though.

   When in doubt, it's best (and much appreciated) to mail the
   list.  If no one responds in a few days, go ahead and push it
   of course.

   Does that sound sensible to you?

Yes, thanks for the guidelines.  I hope to pop enough stacks to
get back to Guile (proper) hacking this year.  Fingers crossed...

--
Thien-Thi Nguyen
GPG key: 4C807502