Re: GNU Thunder

From: Ian Grant
Subject: Re: GNU Thunder
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 16:23:28 -0400

Sorry about that. I have limited resources and am restricted to using free services. Here is a link to GitHub, I don't know if that is any better ... probably. GitHub seems far better organised than Google.

    https://github.com/IanANGrant/red-october/raw/master/thunder.pdf

Ian

On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 1:13 AM, Mike Gerwitz <address@hidden> wrote:
> To use Google Drive to store a document requires running some nonfree
> software (written in _javascript_).  Try using it with JS disabled
> and you'll see.  I tried to fetch that URL and got nothing but
> some _javascript_ code, and was unable to figure out how to access
> the PDF.

After some trial-and-error, I was able to determine from the served JS that
this is the URL to download the PDF:

  https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B9MgWvi9mywhblFxZTA4R1VDdlBSSW5aWENjZEZ0OXA5RTZJ

(It will perform a redirect.)

Not that this solves the problem, but will at least allow others to view the
document in the meantime.

--
Mike Gerwitz
Free Software Hacker | GNU Maintainer