[ANN] guile-toxcore

From: David Thompson
Subject: [ANN] guile-toxcore
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 09:46:31 -0400

Hello guilers,

A couple months ago I started a project to create Guile bindings for
Tox, the free software Skype replacement.  So far, I have wrapped the
core, group chat, and file transfer functions.  Audio/video functions
still need to be wrapped.  Tox is still under heavy development with no
official stable release, so work is also needed to keep this library in
sync with the libtoxcore project.

One of my goals with this project is to write a bot that users can add
as a friend and use to test text/audio/video chat.  Currently, I have a
working text chat echo bot.

I was going to wait to announce this until it was more complete, but
I've been busy with other projects.  Help is welcomed. :)

The source code is hosted on Gitorious:

https://gitorious.org/guile-toxcore/guile-toxcore

--
David Thompson