[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mon, 18 Jul 2016 18:17:23 +0300
Below is set of patches, that (1-20) implement new module (system
foreign declarative), that simplifies writing bindings to foreign C
functions and provides documentation to it. This module is extracted
from abandoned guile-bash project.
Rest 5 patches (21-25) introduce module (ice-9 xattr), that provide
Scheme interface to extended filesystem attributes, and is
proof-of-usefulness of (system foreign declarative) module.
There actually should also be patch 26, that write documentation for xattr
* I am not sure, in which file under docs/ref to put it in
* I think, what is already done deserves review.
If you wish, I could collapse these patches. Thanks for your review time.
PS. Please, keep me in CC, I am not subscribed to list.
- Foreign-declarative module,
- [PATCH 01/25] New module: system/foreign/declarative.scm, KAction, 2016/07/18
- [PATCH 02/25] Define <ffi-type> structure, KAction, 2016/07/18
- [PATCH 03/25] Mirror types from system/foreign as <foreign-type>, KAction, 2016/07/18
- [PATCH 04/25] Write boilerplate for primitive types, KAction, 2016/07/18
- [PATCH 05/25] Fix bug in `default' macro, KAction, 2016/07/18
- [PATCH 06/25] Basic implementation of `define-foreign-function', KAction, 2016/07/18
- [PATCH 07/25] Introduce foreign-type predicates, KAction, 2016/07/18
- [PATCH 08/25] Add keywords for `define-foreign-function' macro, KAction, 2016/07/18