[ANN] nyacc 0.82.0 released

From: Matt Wette
Subject: [ANN] nyacc 0.82.0 released
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 08:37:27 -0700

Nyacc 0.82.0 has been released

In this version I have cleaned up more of the FFI Helper.  Note:
1) In the distribution, you will see example .ffi files in examples/ffi/.
2) use of the FFI Helper required the bytestructures package, available from:
        https://github.com/TaylanUB/scheme-bytestructures
3) ffi/cairo.ffi is converted to ffi/cairo.scm by the command
        $ guild compile-ffi ffi/cairo.ffi
4) It works on my mac.  I don't know what else: the code needs to have access
   to files in odd places (e.g., lib/gcc/..../include
5) If you do `make install', and have bytestructures in the SITE_SCM_DIR, then
   this should work:
        $ make install-ffi-help
        +++ warning: the FFI Helper is experimental
        ffi-help: can't do varargs (yet)
        wrote `/var/tmp/zz/scm/ffi/sqlite3.scm'
        wrote `/var/tmp/zz/go/ffi/sqlite3.go'
        +++ warning: the FFI Helper is experimental
        ffi-help: can't do varargs (yet)
        wrote `/var/tmp/zz/scm/ffi/libgit2.scm'
        wrote `/var/tmp/zz/go/ffi/libgit2.go'
        +++ warning: the FFI Helper is experimental
        ffi-help: can't do varargs (yet)
        ffi-help: no FFI float-type for "long double"
        wrote `/var/tmp/zz/scm/ffi/glib.scm'
        wrote `/var/tmp/zz/go/ffi/glib.go'

NYACC, for Not Yet Another Compiler Compiler!, is set of guile modules for
generating parsers and lexical analyzers.  It also provides sample parsers
and pretty-printers using SXML trees as an intermediate representation.

NYACC maturity is beta level.

NYACC is free software; the full source distribution is available through

tarball repository:
    https://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/nyacc/

git repository:
    git://git.savannah.nongnu.org/nyacc.git