Re: conflicts in the gnu project now affect guile

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: conflicts in the gnu project now affect guile
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2019 11:54:44 +0800

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 11:10 AM Mark H Weaver <address@hidden> wrote:
It might create more divisions between us, at a time when we should be
focused on healing our wounds and coming together as a community.  I'd
be glad to discuss it later.

+1
I agree that let's keep friendly just like before, after all, at least in Guile community, there're no essential conflicts among us.
Some words or proposals may be still meaningful, but maybe delay them after we healed our wounds by these misunderstandings.
Thank you all!

Best regards.

      Thanks,
        Mark