Re: Declarative and Minimalistic Computing devroom CfP

From: Manolis Ragkousis
Subject: Re: Declarative and Minimalistic Computing devroom CfP
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2020 23:34:05 +0200

Hello all,

The date of the submission deadline for recordings was a typo. I have
updated the CfP at the wiki link
https://libreplanet.org/wiki/FOSDEM2021-devroom-declarative-and-minimalistic-computing
to the 7th of January.

Of course keep in mind that this is not a hard deadline, and we can
change this based on the current situation. So please don't worry :)

Thank you!
Manolis