cvs/etc. access

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: cvs/etc. access
Date: 23 Jan 2004 10:39:58 -0500

I have been reading mail with interest planning to play with
guile-gobject at some point, but hadn't gotten around to it.  Today I
tried, and it was harder than I thought to find the soruces.

I found

http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=guile-gtk

and

cvs -z3 -d address@hidden:/cvsroot/guile-gtk co guile-gobject

seems to work.  Is this the latest code?

Also:
cvs -z3 -d address@hidden:/cvsroot/guile-gtk co guile-gtk-1.2
rather than guile-gtk, which is empty.

I also found http://www.gnu.org/software/guile-gtk/download/
leading to http://www.gnu.org/software/guile-gtk/dev/, which pointed
me to pserver access which no longer works.

Where do I find g-wrap (that works wtih guile-gobject)?  Does this
work with g-wrap 1.3.4 (which is what happens to be in NetBSD pkgsrc)?

Sorry if I'm asking lame questions, but perhaps info like this should
be in README, along with saying one needs guile 1.6.4.

--
        Greg Troxel <address@hidden>