New demos for guile-gtk-demo

From: Patrick Bernaud
Subject: New demos for guile-gtk-demo
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 20:02:54 +0200

Hi all,

Some new demos from gtk-demo are ready to be added to the main
trunk, namely dialog, editable-cells, entry-completion, list-store,
menus, panes and tree-store.

I also had to fix the GtkDialog accessors and added accessors for
GtkColorSelectionDialog on the same model in preparation of the
colorsel demo.

I have created my own branch and set up a mirror. You can find it
here:

http://www.chbcp.net/~pat/arch/address@hidden

Since it is the first time I ever use arch, let me know if I am doing
something wrong.

By the way, I have a couple of questions to achieve the translation of
the next demos :

 - is there a reason for gobject-set-data! not being exported in
   (gnome gobject gobject) ?

 - can someone provide a working example of
   gdk-bitmap-create-from-data? In particular I am not sure of the way
   to format parameter two (const-guchar*).

Regards,

Patrick