CONGRATULATIONS YOU EMERGED A MILLION EURO WINNER CONTACT FOR CLAIMS

From: EUROPW LOTTERY
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS YOU EMERGED A MILLION EURO WINNER CONTACT FOR CLAIMS
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 14:02:53 -0400

EUROPW LOTTERY,
EPW-Meierebert,
Strasse,059
Netherlands.
Ref: EUPWL/6R54/09/UKZ
Batch: 05/6565

Congratulations!!!

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual final
draws of EUROPW LOTTERY Program. EUROPW LOTTERY draws was conducted from an
exclusive list of 25,000,000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate
bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer ballot search from the
internet as part of our international promotions program which we conduct every
year.No tickets were sold. After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail
address attached to serial number 25-6565 drew the lucky numbers
6-13-18-24-33-39 which consequently emerged you as one of first fifty (50)
lucky winners in this category. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum
payout of €1,000,000.00 (One Million EURO) in cash credited to file
EPW/05-AT/2673. This is from a total cash prize of €50 Million Euro shared
amongst the first fifty (50) lucky winners in this category. This year Lottery
Program Jackpot is the largest ever for EUROPW LOTTERY . The estimated €50
million jackpot would be the sixth-biggest in Europe history. The biggest was
the €363 million jackpot that went to two winners in a Febuary 2000 drawing of
The Big Game Mega Millions' predecessor. Please note that your lucky winning
number falls within our European booklet representative office in London. In
view of this, your €1,000,000.00 (One Million Euro) would be released to you by
our affiliate bank in Europe. Our agent will immediately commence the process
to facilitate the release of your funds to you as soon as you make contact with
him. To file for your claim, please forward the following information(s) below
;

(i) FULL NAMES.
(ii) RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS, CITY, STATE AND COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE.
(iii) AGE, SEX AND MARITAL STATUS.
(iv) DIRECT PHONE NUMBER/ FAX NUMBER (STATE PREFERED TIME TO CALL).
(v) OCCUPATION.
(vi) YOUR LUCKY EMAIL ADDRESS.

To our European booklet representative office Agent

Mr.Lenox Winter
Europw Lottery
Information and Payment Bureau:
London Representative Office.
TEL:+44-703-190-3430
       +44-702-409-1995
FAX:+44-707-570-7576

E-mail us at:address@hidden ==================================================

Your claims agent will assist you in the processing and remittance of your
prize funds into your designated bank account. NOTICE: Verification claims with
error or any information(s) missing above for payment will be dishonoured and
disqualified as abuse to our Policy Terms and Services. We are fully aware of
Scams and Fraudulent acts by Lottery Organisations and Winners all over the
World, you are seriuosly warned not to be a part of it. Note that the EUROPW
LOTTERY do not participate in such practices and is highly against Internet
Scams/Fraud.This is in accordance with section 13(1) (n) of the National
Gambling Act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the
constitutional assembly. This is to protect winners and to avoid
misappropriation of funds.

POLICY:All prize funds must be claimed not later than One month. After this
date all funds will be returned to the LOTTERY TREASURY as unclaimed. In order
to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please endeavor to quote your
Reference Number:EUPWL/05-AT/2673 and Batch numbers:05/6565 in every
correspondence with your agent. Furthermore, should there be any change in your
address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible. Members of the
affiliate agencies are automatically not allowed to participate in this
program. Congratulations once again from all members of our staff and thanks
for being part of
our promotions program.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs.Susanne Lu ,