guile-sources

mmci 0.9.1 available

From: thi
Subject: mmci 0.9.1 available
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 14:56:44 -0800

hello,

this message is to announce beta release of mmci (see README below).
please check out:

  http://www.glug.org/people/ttn/software/mmci/

for distribution including source (under GPL v2) and some testing
environment.  note: there is no AUTHORS file, but if you contribute
something that will definitely change.  feedback welcome!

thi

[ID: README,v 1.3 2000/12/14 22:41:34 ttn Exp]
[NAME: mmci-0-9-1-release]

Welcome!

        This directory contains mmci (multi-method check-in), a program
        that abstracts the "cvs import" procedure to also handle RCS
        files and Emacs-style backup files.  Usage is like so:

                mmci --repo-dir my-module/stuff stuff

        where `stuff' is a directory.  Note that mmci will not create
        `my-module' for you at this time...

Dependencies:

        guile 1.4
        ttn-pers-scheme 0.04

Installation:

        ./configure
        make
        make check              # optional
        make install
        make distclean

Troubleshooting:

        If you are having problems, first run "make check" to see that
        it passes cleanly.  If not, please email the maintainer the
        output of "make check" and "make DEBUG=1 check".

        We tested mmci using a local repository (see "make check"), so
        its behavior for non-local repositories is probably broken.  Let
        us know of any problems.

Contact:

        Please send bug reports to address@hidden
        If you are a programmer, look at TODO and help us out!

[README ends here]