guile-sources

67 CsHEAyP 0 MxEDICINfE 87549

From: crbbm
Subject: 67 CsHEAyP 0 MxEDICINfE 87549
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 11:56:12 -0400

Hi brother,

What is the ideal dosage for the drug that treats impotence in men? I take 25mg on an empty stomach with a tall glass of water at 8:00AM. It takes effect in 15 minutes on the average and out love-making session goes for over an hour every time. - Age 63, Alabama

We are your online solution for quality generic and brand name medications at affordable prices! We have some great medications to offer you and will be adding many more in the coming weeks.

Most trusted name brands.. Visit us today.
/'i'a'g'rRa is the best thing that can ever happen to Y()U!
Best regards,

John Amber

To unsubscribe click here!