Re: Making guile as small as possible?

From: Per Bothner
Subject: Re: Making guile as small as possible?
Date: 19 Oct 2000 23:28:32 -0700

"Peter C. Norton" <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm in the process of getting guile onto a helio - a device that
> transvirtual sells as a platform for their pocketlinux.  Pocketlinux in turn
> is a name for their distribution of linux to run on really small devices.
> Take a look at pocketlinux.com for some more information, and an emulator.

Well, since PocketLinux includes a Java VM, you might consider
running run Kawa (http://www.gnu.org/software/kawa) instead.  I would
be happy to help with that.  (In fact I should probably be doing it
anyway, as I'm the author of Kawa and my employer Brainfood is a
partner in the PocketLinux effort.  I just have been too busy with
other things.)
--
        --Per Bothner
address@hidden   http://www.bothner.com/~per/