[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 23:48:31 +0100
Hello fellow Guilers,
I have finally manage to package up some of my Guile code and to make
it accessible to all those who are interested.
The package is available at
An excerpt of the NEWS file appears below.
As you can easily see, the naming and packaging scheme for this
package were shamelessly stolen from the ttn-pers-scheme package of
Thien-Thi Nguyen. (I hope you don't mind, ttn.)
The code is released under the GNU General Public License.
I hope you will find something useful in the package, so check it out.
New in release 0.0.1:
This is a new package, so everything you find is a feature! But
besides that, this package features:
- Sample HTTP daemon, written in Scheme
- A CGI module for writing CGI scripts with Guile
- String, vector and file handling utility procedures.
- An experimental bytecode compiler and interpreter for Scheme.
- A `Hello World!' program for demonstrating the use of the Guile
module (ice-9 getopt-long).
- None yet.
* Other Changes:
- None yet.
Martin Grabmueller address@hidden
http://www.pintus.de/mgrabmue/ address@hidden on EFnet
- Announcement: mgrabmue-pers-scheme-0.0.1,
Martin Grabmueller <=