Accessing C/C++ structs in Guile.

From: Brett Viren
Subject: Accessing C/C++ structs in Guile.
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 15:41:23 -0500 (EST)

Hi again.

I have some data which is a C/C++ integer array that gets overlayed
onto a C/C++ struct (which has sub-structs) and I want to access this
struct in Guile (using Guile as an extension language in C/C++
``master world'' app) in a way that preserves the structure.  Every
second or so, I want to update the Guile copy of the struct from the
C/C++ copy.

So, two questions:

1) How are C structs best exported to a Guile environment.

2) Is there some automated way that will take the header file holding
the C/C++ structure definition and generate necessary Guile code?

Thanks,
-Brett.