Re: guile+motif

From: Bill Schottstaedt
Subject: Re: guile+motif
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 04:20:00 -0700

> Hmm, I wonder if you've looked into xscm/xmscm (the bindings of Xlib
> and Motif to SCM

I did look at this set and it struck me as more of a demo than a real
package; perhaps I didn't find the real version -- I think I was going
through A Jaffer's home page or something.  But, somehow I did miss
guile-xlib!  I don't know how I overlooked that, but I'm already
18000 lines into this thing, so I think I'll go ahead and finish it.
A side benefit is that I have all the C-header scripts to do the
same thing in glib/gdk/gtk (or more interesting to me) gsl, etc.
My main need, as I said before, is code I can rely on, and I do
want to support gtk in Snd, so I'll eventually have to write that
stuff.