Re: need extension language

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: need extension language
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 11:17:12 -0800

   From: Hugh Arnold <address@hidden>
   Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 18:51:00 -0500

   I need an extension language.  To this end, I've been tinkering with
   guile for the past couple of days and I'm quite taken.  However,
   Scheme's syntax is too arcane for my users.
   Has anyone layered another syntax on top of guile?  Or can suggest
   alternative interpreters?  Any advice would be appreciated.

a command interpreter that supports gdb style input is at:

http://www.glug.org/people/ttn/software/ttn-pers-scheme/dist/0.27/ttn/abbrev-tree.scm

(apologies for the long URL.)  abbrev-tree is old and could use some
care and feeding...

thi