bgb, references for mailing lists?...

From: cr88192 sydney
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 03:18:52 +0000

ok, I lack usenet, and I am working on an os (which does indirectly have to do with scheme). I am wondering if there are good mailing lists for me to talk about it. ok, I move along slowly on my os, am working now on fs/userspace stuff (fs stuff exists but is not very good, and may require redesign as I now have a different approach to filesystems). I have recently rewrote my mm (and added a gc in the process). I hope to put scheme somewhere fundamental in the design (the fs semantics is a place to start...).

actually a free usenet server would also work...

sorry this is off topic, but I lack a better place to post...