Re: address@hidden: dynamic loading of native code modules]

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: address@hidden: dynamic loading of native code modules]
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 00:53:50 -0700

   From: Rob Browning <address@hidden>
   Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 00:36:48 -0500

   However I do feel like guile probably needs to be thought of as a
   project still pretty "deep in the design phase", so while we need to
   make a strong effort not to be gratuitous with our incompatibilities,
   I suspect there will still be plenty going forward, for another few
   releases at least.

we can make incompatibilities non-gratuituous by reflecting them in the
version numbering (more "descriptive" thinking here).  by this method,
the next official guile should be "2.x" -- what do people think of that?

thi