Re: language translator help

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: language translator help
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 04:18:02 -0700

   From: MJ Ray <address@hidden>
   Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 10:24:32 +0100

   Agreement with anyone would be nice to see, but really I meant the
   releasers.  Are they just "taxi drivers" to you, or are they stewards
   responsible for Guile?

they are stewards responsible for something, hopefully their own growth.
if that something produces a guile that doesn't break old code, that's
welcome relief to this releaser of guile-1.4.1.  otherwise, learning to
drive a taxi is no big deal, really (not the same as Pizza Deliverator,
but one can dream...).

(responsibility for others must begin w/ responsibility for oneself.  if
the latter is blocked, it is difficult to find the way for the former.)

   Google has not your particular domain knowledge.  Is there anything,
   or is your continued dislike of 1.6.x a surprise to the releasers?

why do you ask me things about other people's mental state?  why do you
limit your questions to either-or constructs?  what are your plans to
improve guile?  what are your plans to improve yourself using guile?
what feedback can you give me on the 1.4.x portion of the ROADMAP?

thi