C++ STL

From: Maurício
Subject: C++ STL
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 13:27:39 -0300

    Hi,

    I've learned a little about guile, and it ocurred to me that porting the
C++ Standard Template Library to guile could be interesting. We could, for
instance, define several operations a given type of iterator or generator
should supply, and then all algorithms (copy, merge, sort, transform etc.)
using those would be readily available. Since guile has support for
functional style, I think those algothims could be even more general than
they are in C++. Has anyone tried that already?

    Maurício