Re: gtk-canvas bindings for guile, second attempt (errata)

From: rm
Subject: Re: gtk-canvas bindings for guile, second attempt (errata)
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 15:56:29 +0200

On Fri, Oct 18, 2002 at 01:41:38PM +0200, address@hidden wrote:
> [...]
> It's <http://www.fabula.de/people/tomas/gtk-canvas-0.2.tar.gz>
>
> Sorry, folks :-/
>
> (BTW: lots o'compiler warnings and things. They'll be taken
> care of, I hope. Besides, don't try a `make install' yet --
> it won't work).

Hi Tomas ;-)

Just a few remarks:

 Your FIXME in 'test-gtk-canvas.scm' about 'set_smooth' not working:
 After adding more bindings to guile-gtk-canvas i had to realize that
 some of the functions in gtk-canvas.h have no implementation :-/
 I have no idea about the current state of gtk-canvas (the last version
 i found is 0.1 which seems to be also the first version). Adding those
 missing features looks like a pretty trivial task ...
 Since i started adding/modifying code in gtk-canvas anyway i implemented
 a ':file' option for GtkCanvasTypeImage (yes, that's working now) which saves
 us from implementing a GdkImlibImage type.

 Should we go ahead and supply a patched version of gtk-canvas? I'm pretty
 eager about that since i think 'cm' and 'snd' both could use a working
 canvas item.

  Ralf