scm_gc_malloc not in stable branch

From: David Pirotte
Subject: scm_gc_malloc not in stable branch
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 23:43:42 -0500

Hello,

I am trying to use gtrees with one of the latest stable snapshot, but
get the following message:

        guile: relocation error: /usr/local/lib/libgtrees.so: undefined
        symbol: scm_gc_malloc

the symbol is effectively not in gc.c and in any other file indeed:

        address@hidden:/usr/local/src/guile/guile-core-20021122 12 $ cfind
scm_gc_malloc
        extern unsigned long scm_gc_malloc_collected;
        ./libguile/gc.h
        unsigned long scm_gc_malloc_collected;
          scm_gc_malloc_collected = 0;
          scm_gc_malloc_collected = m;
        ./libguile/gc.c
        address@hidden:/usr/local/src/guile/guile-core-20021122 13 $

but is in the unstable branch which does define the symbol and the
function

so, should I talk to the gtree developers or is it a guile problem? am
I missing something here?

david