Re: Exception ...

From: Stephen Compall
Subject: Re: Exception ...
Date: 19 Nov 2003 17:16:35 +0000

Laurent Marzullo <address@hidden> writes:

> What do I need to write to define my own exception ?

http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/docs/guile-ref/Exceptions.html#Exceptions

will explain exceptions for you.  Make sure you read the menu items,
rather than just choosing Next:Error Reporting (though you should read
that too, as errors are exceptions with specific semantics, and maybe
the bit about exceptions in C code).  Even better, since you should
have the Info version of the manual installed, just call it up and
start with node Exceptions.

--
Stephen Compall or s11 or sirian

"Marriage is low down, but you spend the rest of your life paying for it."
-- Baskins

World Trade Center LABLINK M-14 bootleg Rand Corporation BLU-97 A/B
broadside Craig Livingstone sweep eavesdropping Soviet NASA Area 51
FTS2000 BCCI