specifying module with eval

From: Rouben Rostamian
Subject: specifying module with eval
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 19:28:46 -0500

The Guile 1.6.4 documentation says:

 - Scheme Procedure: eval exp module
 - C Function: scm_eval (exp, module)
     Evaluate EXP, a list representing a Scheme expression, in the
     top-level environment specified by MODULE.  While EXP is evaluated
     (using `primitive-eval'), MODULE is made the current module.  The
     current module is reset to its previous value when EVAL returns.

It is not clear to me how to specify a module name.
What is the syntax for it?

In other words, what do I put for "module-spec" in the expression

   (eval '(foo 12) module-spec)

to refer to the desired module?

--
Rouben Rostamian