Re: end marker

From: Stephen Compall
Subject: Re: end marker
Date: 12 Feb 2004 02:09:41 -0600

address@hidden (Paul Jarc) writes:

> Eh, make that "guile -e function -s script.scm".  guile would still
> read beyond (quit) (which might trigger arbitrary actions from
> reader extensions), but Perl stops reading at __END__.

How far does `read' read ahead of the last s-expression it returned?
And does -s read and evaluate one s-expression at a time?

--
Stephen Compall or s11 or sirian

I wish I was on a Cincinnati street corner holding a clean dog!

PGP Verisign USCOI jihad ANC MP5K-SD sweep Exon Shell CIDA nuclear
covert video warfare Rand Corporation bullion InfoSec