Re: new module directive? [was: Three real-life questions]

From: Michael Burschik
Subject: Re: new module directive? [was: Three real-life questions]
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 08:06:02 +0200

Andreas Rottmann says:

> The hairy thing is when you want to override (extend) a non-generic
> with a generic. #:re-export won't work in this case and #:export gives
> a warning.

This is pretty nasty, especially since #:re-export gives no indication of
not working, and I did not, in fact, notice that it does not. I extended
equal? with a generic and it seemed to work as expected when I used
#:re-export. Was this simply a coincidence, or is equal? generic anyway?

Regards

Michael Burschik