network flow algorithms

From: Silvio Neef
Subject: network flow algorithms
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 00:21:03 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,

does anybody know a nice (and free) implementation of an (integer
valued) minimum cost network flow algorithm, in Scheme or C?

I've been working, as a hobby, on a mostly-Guile graph layout
algorithm (1) that could really benefit from such an algorithm that I
could understand and modify. The one I'm currently using is in ancient
Fortran, and I don't feel like going there.

Thanks,
Silvio.

(1)
http://world.std.com/~sneef/AsciiGraphs.html

--
I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time".  So
I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance.