Re: (ice-9 syncase)

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: (ice-9 syncase)
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 21:30:50 +0200

Sorry to reply to my own message -- I haven't even seen the responses
yet :/

On Mon, 2004-10-04 at 22:18 +0200, Andy Wingo wrote:
> guile> ssax:make-parser
> $1 = #<macro! sc-macro>
> guile> (ssax:make-parser)
> ERROR: invalid syntax (find k-args (DOCTYPE . default) DOCTYPE val . others)
> ABORT: (misc-error)
>
> This same code me a more proper error about not putting the right
> arguments if I put myself in the (sxml ssax) module first.

It also works if I:

(module-use! (current-module) (resolve-module '(sxml ssax)))

Note that's the module, and not the interface. I tried exporting all
bindings in (sxml ssax), but that's not enough. I suspect it has
something to do with the module eval closure.

In (sxml ssax), I reluctantly put this hack:

(module-use! (module-public-interface (current-module))
             (current-module))

So that users won't have to. I'm not happy, but it's better now.

As an example, I attached a file that parses an openoffice document and
outputs all words that aren't in the dictionary. Useful e.g. if you're
writing a document in multiple languages.

Cheers,
--
Andy Wingo <address@hidden>
http://ambient.2y.net/wingo/