Re: JIT compiler

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: JIT compiler
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 13:14:23 +0000

Leonardo Lopes Pereira <address@hidden> writes:

> I would like to know if there is any Just-in-time compiler related
> resourse on Guile.

There is guile-hobbit, which is a normal compiler, but I'm not sure if
it is working with all features of current Guile.  I'm not aware of
any JIT compiler work, or if guile-hobbit can be used in a JIT way.

There have also been a few attempts at a Guile VM, and compiling for
the VM, in case that is of interest to you.

Regards,
        Neil