Creating New Scope

From: Volkan YAZICI
Subject: Creating New Scope
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 21:54:38 +0200

Hi all,

This may look a little bit similar to my previous question but, I
couldn't figure out a solution and thought it'd be best to hear your
opinions about the problem: How can I create a new [for instance (let
...)] scope within my C code? By using such a method, after the
execution of the scope, I'll be sure that any definitions special to the
scope will get freed. I hope, I managed to explain my question.

Regards.