Re: (fcntl fd F_GETLK ...) from Guile

From: Kaloian Doganov
Subject: Re: (fcntl fd F_GETLK ...) from Guile
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 12:53:04 +0300

Kevin Ryde <address@hidden> writes:

    It'd need something for "struct flock" (and "struct flock64" when
    available), they're not plain integers like the other fcntl
    commands.

Yes, currently I don't know how to represent this structure in Guile,
even with those define's suggested by dsmich:

    (define F_GETLK 5)
    (define F_SETLK 6)

Kevin Ryde <address@hidden> writes:

    There's `flock' already for whole-file, if that's enough.

I need to do record (range) locking, not whole-file locking, and I
hoped to do it with Guile.

--
Protect your digital freedom and privacy, eliminate DRM, learn more at