my error message"ERROR: In procedure dynamic-link"

From: emerzak
Subject: my error message"ERROR: In procedure dynamic-link"
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 01:05:37 -0800 (PST)

hello friends
i have installed chart program in my mandriva powerpack 2008.i have
installed all guile dependencies.but the message error is alwyas here.
ERROR: In procedure dynamic-link:
ERROR: file: "libguilegtk-1.2", message: "/usr/lib/libguilegtk-1.2.so.0:
undefined symbol: scm_thread_count"
i want to inform that the program that i want to use is chart-46 de kevin
ryde the link is
http://www.geocities.com/user42_kevin/chart/manual/index.html
i hope that you will help me.
cordialement