Re: scheme -> (X)HTML

From: Julian Graham
Subject: Re: scheme -> (X)HTML
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 15:53:47 -0400

Hi Paul,

There are several good tools out there for doing this: Oleg Kiselyov
has written a Scheme-based port of SAX called SSAX [1] that can read
and emit S-expressions in a format he calls SXML.  It's available for
Guile as part of Andy Wingo's guile-lib [2].  For permissive HTML
parsing, Neil Van Dyke has written HtmlPrag [3].  And if you're
interested in a more DOM-based approach, I've got a module called SDOM
[4].

Hope that helps!

Regards,
Julian