Re: Dynamic variable binding

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: Dynamic variable binding
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 22:56:08 +0000

2008/12/27 Sebastian Tennant <address@hidden>:
> Quoth Keith Wright <address@hidden>:
>
>> "The name of the song is called 'Haddocks' eyes'."  "Oh, that's the
>> name of the song, is it?"  Alice said.  "No, you don't understand,"
>> the Knight said, looking a little vexed.  "That's what the name is
>> _called_."
>
> I wonder what song it was to which Haddock's Eyes referred.

I'm not sure if you're being tongue-in-cheek here or not....

If you are, the answer (as far as I remember) is that Alice and the
Knight didn't mention anything about referring to.

If you're not, the answer is that it's the poem beginning (from
memory) "I saw an aged, aged man, a-sitting on a gate".

Regards,
      Neil